Job relocating you to the energy corridor? … tired of Cinco Ranch?
Build a new home on a BIG lot in Fulshear
Fulshear Creek Crossing is the area’s best kept secret to find generous spaces away from the pounding concrete jungle of nearby West Houston or Katy, Texas.
Fulshear Creek Crossing is a 670-acre environmentally friendly master-planned community, full of small-town charm, located in Fulshear (west of Houston) at the intersection of FM 1093 (Westheimer Road in Houston) and FM 359 (Main Street in Fulshear)
- Easy access to I-10 and FM 1093/Westpark Tollway
- The Grand Parkway is 7 minutes to the east and the Katy Freeway Energy Corridor is 15 minutes northeast.
- Get to the Galleria/Uptown Houston area in 25 minutes and Downtown Houston in 30 minutes
Close enough to the big city, small enough to still have charm
The Grand Pkwy. provides access to grocery and retail stores including Home Depot, HEB, Target and Wal-Mart
Shopping options near Fulshear include:
- Katy Mills Mall, LaCenterra, Old Town Katy, and Villagio as well as a variety of shops and boutiques in Dowtown Fulshear
Restaurants in Fulshear include:
- Ray’s Grill, Dozier’s BBQ, Essence House Cafe, Double Horn Grill, Texas Tradition, Magic Pan, Las Flores, Pepperoni’s, Waterside Grill (Weston Lakes Country Club) and Subway
If you are moving or relocating to the area, or would like more information… feel free to call me direct 281-818-2727